Monday, January 21, 2013

Hello, Hello, I'm back again (I'm back, I'm back as a matter of fact)

 
 
How are you all and a BIG whopping
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
The kids and I landed safely back on the dry continent yesterday morning and are glad to be home
in our OWN beds!!
As usual the heat is sinful but our air-con is working wonders so I have been unpacking, washing, drying, catching up on all the mail and of course local news!
We had a sensational time in New Zealand but more of that to come .....
for some god-for-saken reason I can't upload
photos onto my blog. 
 
WEIRD
 
so when I figure it all out I will be back with some colourful happy snaps!
In the meantime I will be reading through your blogs and catching up on the gossip.
I have a lot planned for 2013
so bring it on I say!
 
Chat real soon
Dee xoxox
 


2 comments:

  1. Hey, good to have you back, Dee. Try and stay cool! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, you're back safe and sound.....I have missed you Dee.....

    Claire :]

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so leave yours here and I will endeavour to reply as soon as I can............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...