Friday, July 27, 2012

Hi all,

it's been a crazy week
and I am about to
embark on yet another road trip South,
 indulging in a spot of op shopping along the way
thanks again to my trusty bible


in the mean time I hope you have all had a fab week and in today's short and sweet post
I'll leave you with a few reminders for the coming weekend ....

(purchased from Illuminations book shop in Tauranga, NZ 1996)

I have been lugging this A4 size laminate around for 16 years.
It has adorned many walls in many of my homes and it still
makes me smile every time I read it.
I hope it does you too x
Dee

5 comments:

  1. Dance wildy....yes....Wear no clothes, hmmm.......might wait till Summer first.

    A great reminder Dee.

    I think we might have to make a play date/coffee catchup sometime.
    Have a great trip, I'm sure you'll return home loaded with fab op shop finds.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh happy days and safe road trip, Dee! I hope you are having trouble fitting all of your amazing op shopped treasures in your car! PICS PLEASE! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wise words to live by. I needed a bit of reminding this week. Cheers!

    rachel xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great, have fun!! I always think of you these days any time I see vintage floral sheets in op shops.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful phrase. I love the one "See beauty everywhere and in everyone." These are great words to live by.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so leave yours here and I will endeavour to reply as soon as I can............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...