Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Coming up roses....


  I love this time of year when all the roses are in full bloom!  It reminds my of a lifetime ago when I had a job as a "rose pruner"!!! Oh yes indeedy I did!

This little lovely was already in our garden when we purchased our humble home almost 7 years ago!  She is quite a show pony............... when she first flowers she is a stunning yellow, then as she matures she changes from yellow to pink and then to white with pink trim!

She really makes my day brighter!

And, I seem to be attracting roses of late................ and florals...


op shop finds.........

English rose bowls..............
fun floral apron...................
Mexican rose table cloth............

That table cloth is going straight to the pool room!!!  I mean, its going straight onto the Xmas dinner table!  YAY!  I just realised it is only 6 weeks left of the school term and then Christmas is here!
Oh me oh my...........what is a girl to do??


Why, anything and everything of course!!! 

Yeeha!  I better get moving then aye!

Ciao Bella's....

Dee x


4 comments:

  1. Oh that rose is just so beautiful and its like a pretty vintage dress, she may fade and change colour over time but she is still so lovely.
    Happiness to you sweet. v

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I came over to see you - those roses are beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen a more lovely yellow rose before. The Mexican table cloth is gorgeous...it looks bright and festive.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe!! How marvellous to meet you!No idea how I had missed you,I'm most ashamed of myself,as you seem like my kinda lady!
    Yeah,that tablecloth def needs to go straight to the pool room,it's a pearler!XXX

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so leave yours here and I will endeavour to reply as soon as I can............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...