Monday, October 17, 2011

Fun fabrics............

As usual, its late and I'm the only one up!
It is the only time I get alone these days and it's time for me to unwind
with a


cup of tea........Yay!

I love this time of night............
it's quiet
and still
and
I love the
serenity
 :-)

I also thought I better update some fabrics


and wrap a parcel for a very special friend


This ravishing red dress is heading to the gorgeous Miss Carmel in Marlborough,
New Zealand!

She will look stunning in this whilst sipping Cloudy Bay Sav Blanc - YUM!

hope you have all had a great start to the week,
I know I have.............so far I am ahead of schedule and that feels great.

Nightie night x


3 comments:

  1. Lovely dress. Enjoy the rest of your night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress and such a pretty little tea cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress and the fabrics!! just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so leave yours here and I will endeavour to reply as soon as I can............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...