Sunday, September 25, 2011

Belle of the Ball.........

Hi girls,

yesterday i finished this dress for a gorgeous local girl

she was off to a Deb Ball with her family!

She promised she would do lots of twirling on the dance floor,

you would too, wouldnt you?


The dress is made from a gorgeous olive green crepe. 
(found at the op shop of course) 
It drapes beautifully
and the
large box pleat in the front
looked so flattering.
She looked stunning!
She was wearing red heels with it!

My guess is she was turning heads last night!
x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Definitely a head-turner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really like the dress, and I've always liked that color. You did a fabulous job!
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!That is one beautiful dress!!You did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour! So talented.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so leave yours here and I will endeavour to reply as soon as I can............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...