Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Delightful Wedding Gift.................


We are off to New Zealand for a very special wedding.
But what do you get a BBF that has everything and wants nothing??


Something that everyone can enjoy!


And pop it in a hand made personalised wedding bag.



Absolutely tickle pink with this wee creation...................my bestie is getting married this weekend and I was wanting to give her and hubby-to-be something a bit different, I found this gorgeously delicious cookbook "BAKE" by Alison Thomson, I know they will be able to share these lovely recipes with their two adorable kids and be able to pass the recipes onto the next generation!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments so leave yours here and I will endeavour to reply as soon as I can............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...